- Rindodo was created by Robert E. Howard in "By This Axe I Rule!" and "Swords of the Purple Kingdom".
- Unlike other characters in "By This Axe I Rule", Ridondo's name wasn't changed by Howard's literary agent Glenn Lord when he assembled King Kull for publication in 1967, in order to avoid some of the many similarities betwen "By This Axe I Rule!" and the Conan story "The Phoenix on the Sword" (due to the fact that the former, unmarketable, was the basis to the latter, with even entire sections being almost identical word for word), as Ridondo and his "The Phoenix on the Sword" counterpart had different names, though Glenn Lord admitted that "Ridondo" and "Rinaldo" didn't varied much.
- 35 Appearances of Ridondo (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ridondo (Earth-616)
- Media Ridondo (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Ridondo (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ridondo (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ridondo (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.