The necromancer Vacharn and his sons Uldulla and Wokal benefited from the Dark River, who dragged ships to the reefs of Na'at, giving them drowned people to resurrect as undead servants. They possessed vessels that could sail against the stream.
During his trip to Mayapan, Conan's ship lost himself in a storm and was stuck on the River of the Night. For a time, the crew rowed with the stream, hoping it would lead them to Mayapan. Eventually, the ship was thrown by the River of the Night against the reefs of Na'at.
- The River of the Night was created by Clark Ashton Smith in "Necromancy in Naat", adapted in Conan the Savage #10 (May, 1996) as "The Necromancers of Na'at".
- 1 Appearances of River of the Night
- Minor Appearances of River of the Night
- Media River of the Night was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring River of the Night
- Location Gallery: River of the Night