RFK Stadium was a multi-purpose stadium dedicated to the late Senator Robert F. Kennedy. In 1973, it was ripped off its foundation by Magneto to be used as a barricade between the White House and the world outside, leaving room for Magneto to kill President Nixon.
- Although RFK Stadium is depicted as a baseball field in X-Men: Days of Future Past, no baseball team played there in 1973, when the events of the film take place. The Washington Senators moved out of the stadium in 1971, and would be the last baseball team to call the stadium home until 2005 when the Washington Nationals moved in. The only professional sports team to operate out of RFK Stadium in 1973 were the Washington Redskins, an NFL team.
- 1 Appearances of Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium
- Minor Appearances of Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium
- Media Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium
- Location Gallery: Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium