Appearing in "Murphy's Law"
- RoboCop (Alex Murphy)
- Officer Lewis
- Dek Kyng
- Ronald Toler (Media Break anchor, unnamed)
- Anita Krake (Media Break anchor, unnamed)
- RoboCop's wife (Only in flashback)
- RoboCop's son (Only in flashback)
- Stella (character from the 3001: A Space Soap Opera TV show)
- Buzz (character from the 3001: A Space Soap Opera TV show)
- ED 209 military droids
- Ninth and Sutter intersection
- Nixco headquarters
- OCP headquarters
- Trash Acquisition Droid (TAD)
Synopsis for "Murphy's Law"
Robocop battles NixCo's merciless cyborg NixCops — and loses!
- Starkings is credited simply as Rich.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robocop Vol 2 2 on the forums
- 1 Images from Robocop Vol 2 2
|Like this? Let us know!|