- No. Hard no. Why would we go to some stupid funeral? It's always the same stupid speech. "He was a kind, caring soul, blah blah blah, such a tragic loss, blah blah, he will live on in our smiles and songs."
Appearing in "Zero Weddings & A Funeral and then a LOT more funerals"
- Frankie Fat Hands (Only appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Renovia Police Department (Only appearance)
- Numerous Unnamed Funeral-goers (Only appearance)
- Chad (Frankie's friend) (Mentioned)
- The Slug (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
- Flora colossi
- Halfworlders (Main story and flashback)
- Numerous Unidentified Aliens (Main story and flashback)
- Unidentified Moon (Only appearance)
- Keystone Quadrant (Only in flashback)
- Halfworld (Only in flashback)
- Renovia (Only appearance)
- The Slug's Robot Guards (Only appearance)
- Rocket and Groot's spaceship
- Frankie's Flying Car (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Zero Weddings & A Funeral and then a LOT more funerals"
- Synopsis not yet written.
PUTTING THE FUN BACK IN FUNERAL!
I’m SORRY — you found that poor in taste? Well, maybe we’re using humor to avoid facing our grief over the death of Rocket Raccoon’s mentor in con-artistry! Who’s insensitive NOW? Did you even KNOW Rocket had a confidence-man mentor? Look, let’s start over and try to be more understanding. It’s a new era for the Guardians of the Galaxy’s most non-humanoid characters, and we’re kicking it off with this story by NICK KOCHER of comedy duo BriTANicK, so of CORPSE it’s going to DIE-larious! We’re just going to miss this character — an all-new insight into Rocket’s mysterious past — so much!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Rocket Raccoon and Groot Vol 1 7 on the forums
- 7 Images from Rocket Raccoon and Groot Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|