Rognar was a Northman king that led his men on the Viking path. They came to Britain where they pillaged and burned villages, until they were trapped by Bran Mak Morn while pillaging a Pict village. The Pictish king spared them in return for their oath of fighting one battle for him, against Rome.
When he died from a Roman arrow, his men, represented by Wulfhere, after having drunk the mead of council and spoke to their fire, considered that they were absolved of the oath as it had been sworn under Rognar, and stated they would join Bran Mak Morn only if he provided a king for them, or else they would join the Romans. Bran Mak Morn finally benefited from those men's support, when Gonar pulled from the past King Kull of Valusia, who slew Wulfhere in duel and earned the Northmen's respect and leadership.
- Appearances of Rognar (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Rognar (Earth-616)
- Media Rognar (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Rognar (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Rognar (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Rognar (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|