Appearing in "Ring of Fire: Conclusion"
- Numerous memory golems including ones of Rogue, Gambit, Janine, Jason, Baby, Theo, Raya, and unidentified others (Destruction)
- Dr. Grand (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed) (Destruction)
- Lavish (Destruction)
- Charmaine Grand (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Numerous unnamed mutants
- X-Men (Cameo)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Atlantic Ocean (Main story and recap)
- United States of America (Only in flashback)
- X-Uniforms (Main story and recap)
- Shi'ar Mining Suit
Synopsis for "Ring of Fire: Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• It’s ROGUE and GAMBIT vs. LAVISH for all the marbles (nobody cares about marbles anymore, but it’s still a great saying, just go with it)!
• The stakes in Paraíso couldn’t be higher — the fates of innocent mutants, Rogue and Gambit, AND the hottest relationship in the Marvel Universe — all hang in the balance!
• Does being together make Rogue & Gambit unstoppable? Or does it doom their mission and everyone they’re trying to save?
• When the dust settles WHO and WHAT will be left standing?
|Like this? Let us know!|