When Rogue touched Ms. Marvel to absorb her powers, Carol grabbed onto her arm and didn't let go. In addition to Carol's Kree DNA glitching up Rogue's powers, the prolongued contact caused each to end up absorbing the powers, memories and personality of the other. Rogue sought Professor X's help. Afterwards, she went to space and as a consequence of an encounter with the Brood, gained the power boost to become Binary.
Rogue and Carol Danvers were briefly visited by Carol's counterpart from the Prime Marvel Universe using the power of the Reality Stone, since the gem linked her to the wielders of the gem in other realities, with the wielder being Anna Marie in the case of this universe. They talked about the differences between their lives before the visiting Carol was pulled into Earth-70875.
- 1 Appearances of Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-9289)
- Minor Appearances of Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-9289)
- Media Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-9289) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-9289)
- Quotations by or about Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-9289)
- Character Gallery: Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-9289)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|