- Cyclops' Visor
- Hellfire Knight Armor
- Hodge's android double armor
- Ruby-Quartz Contact Lenses
- Ruby-Quartz Rifle
- Ruby-Quartz Sunglasses
* Optic Blast Deflection: Ruby-Quartz is the only known natural substance that block the optic blasts of Cyclops without damage. The crystal resonates at the same frequency as the psionic field that protects both Cyclops and Havok from their own powers.
- In New X-Men #131, Cyclops explains that light turns yellow in the Ruby-Quartz shield of his visor. However, a flashback in Astonishing X-Men (Vol. 3) #14 has Scott mention that he sees things tinged with red. This second account is reinforced in Champions (Vol. 2) #12, in which a series of panels shown from Cyclops' point of view are colored in shades of red.
- 12 appearance(s) of Ruby-Quartz
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Ruby-Quartz
- 1 mention(s) of Ruby-Quartz
- 2 image(s) of Ruby-Quartz