History of location is unknown.
- Rue d'Auseil was a fictional street created by H.P. Lovecraft in "The Music of Erich Zann" (March, 1922), adapted as "The Music From Beyond" in Chamber of Darkness #5 (June, 1970) by Roy Thomas and Johnny Craig, then under its original name in Haunt of Horror: Lovecraft #2 (September, 2008) by Richard Corben.
- Though the exact localisation of Rue d'Auseuil is never revealed, it was believed to be set in Paris by S. T. Joshi and David E. Schultz. That setting was also used in Chamber of Darkness #5 (June, 1970).
- Appearances of Rue d'Auseil
- Minor Appearances of Rue d'Auseil
- Media Rue d'Auseil was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Rue d'Auseil
- Location Gallery: Rue d'Auseil
Links and References
- The Music of Erich Zann, Setting, at Wikipedia
- The Music of Erich Zann, Setting, at the H.P. Lovecraft Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.