Appearing in "Teenage Wasteland, Chapter One"
- Topher (First appearance)
- The Pride
- Topher's "parents"
- Destiny Gonzales (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Power Pack (Mentioned)
- The A-Team (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Teenage Wasteland, Chapter One"
Meanwhile in the Runaways' base, Chase Stein tells Alex that he switched license plates so that the police can not find them. Nico shows up and tells them that she has lost the Staff of One. Alex tells her that she somehow "absorbed" the Staff the last time she used it.
The team goes to the local Circle A to get some dinner. However, they find a robbery in progress. Nico cuts herself to let the Staff of One emerge from her chest. Nico tries blinding the robbers with her bright light. Nico runs in and tries freezing the robbers, but instead summons pelicans. While two of the robbers run away at, Chase captures the younger robber named Topher and unmasks him. Topher says his evil parents parents forced him to rob the store. Alex welcomes Topher into the team.
Still on the run from their super-villain parents, this motley crew of superpowered kids finds a kindred spirit in a daring young stranger.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Runaways Vol 1 7 on the forums
- 5 Images from Runaways Vol 1 7
- 1 Reprints of Runaways Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|