- Seriously? I love sleep. I have to nap a lot to recharge my powers, but even if I didn't, I'd probably still stay ing bed all week.
- -- Molly Hayes
Appearing in "Dead Ringers"
- Artful Dodgers (First appearance)
- Runaways (Mentioned)
- Elderly latina
- Alice Hayes (Dream)
- Gene Hayes (Dream)
- Thor (Thor Odinson) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Provost's wand (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Dead Ringers"
Molly Hayes wakes up to find herself wearing in the sewer wearing a collar. A man named Provost informs her that she has become a member of his "School of the Seven Bells," where he makes young runaways with powers thieve for him. Molly resists at first, but Provost threatens to use the collar she is wearing turn her to stone. Provost gives his students an assignment of ten thousand dollars.
Molly rallies her fellow students to rebel against Provost as they go to the Third Bank of America. When they arrive back at the underground, a student named Suzy tells Provost that Molly was planning on fighting him. Molly uses the bags of coins she is carrying to smack Provost until she gets tired. Provost finds that Suzy has stolen the wand he uses to turn the children to stone. She tosses the wand to the other students until Bob and Gordon snap it, turning Provost into stone. Molly offers the students to join the Runaways, but they decide to go back home to their families.
When the youngest member of the Runaways is separated from her teammates, Molly Hayes must survive a night alone on the mean streets of Los Angeles! The eleven-year-old mutant girl soon hooks up with a NEW group of runaways, but is their mysterious leader a hero or a villain?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Runaways Vol 2 13 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Runaways Vol 2 13
- 1 Reprints of Runaways Vol 2 13
|Like this? Let us know!|