Broxtel was a custodian at Stark Industries who would often work nights in order to access the computer files beneath the notice of the professional personnel. Broxtel then stole the plans for the costume and weaponry of the villain Firebrand and reconstructed it through unrevealed means.
Later, Broxtel was among an army of super-villains hired by R.A.I.D. as part of a terrorist attack on the city of London. He was teamed up with Boomerang and charged with attacking Heathrow Airport, though they were stopped by the combined efforts of the Arabian Knight and Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. The villains did succeed, however, in giving R.A.I.D. agents enough time to hijack a plane which they planned to use as part of their terrorist activities. Luckily, the plane was soon rescued by Union Jack and Sabra.
- Firebrand Battlesuit:
- Enhanced Abilities: Firebrand has micro-circuited motors in his costume that increase his strength.
- Body Armour: Firebrand’s body armour offers some protection from physical and energy attacks.
- Resistances: Firebrand’s armour offers a high degree of resistance to fire.
- Heat Beam: Firebrand can project heat beams from twin wrist projectors. The projectors can fire independently, or combine blasts into an intense concerted blast. A network of smaller projectors located throughout his suit allows him to emit fire from any portion of his costume. By igniting his entire costume at once, he can create a heat blast, which affects everyone in his area.
- Flight: Firebrand is able to fly thanks to thermal jet devices.
- Life Support: Firebrand has a 30 minute air supply.
- 14 Appearances of Russell Broxtel (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Russell Broxtel (Earth-616)
- Media Russell Broxtel (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Russell Broxtel (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Russell Broxtel (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Russell Broxtel (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|