Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian actor and film producer.
At the Crucible, when Deadpool's name was selected for a mission, General Ross asked Deadpool what he wanted to do, and Deadpool immediately suggests they abduct Ryan Reynolds - presumably in retaliation for his role in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.
- Deadpool refers to his appearance as "Ryan Reynolds crossed with a shar-pei". This quote brought the character to the attention of Reynolds himself, who would eventually portray the character in both X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Deadpool. In the comic, Ryan Reynolds' name is misspelled as "Ryan Renolds."
- Appearances of Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616)
- Media Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616)
- Ryan Reynolds (Earth-616) on Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Avenging Spider-Man #13
- Thunderbolts Vol 2 #23
- Simpson, Ian M., "This Story Proves That Ryan Reynolds Was Born To Play Deadpool", Movie Pilot, 2016-02-16. Retrieved on 2016-05-13. (written in English)
|Like this? Let us know!|