A S.H.I.E.L.D. Hoverflier is a small two-man hover craft capable of low-level atmospheric flight. Designed for manueverability, it's functions are similar to that of an Avengers Quinjet. The Hoverfliers are based on designs originally developed by Stark Industries. Each Hoverflier is equipped with VTOL capability, turbojet engines and twin cannons mounted beneath the front of the undercarriage. S.H.I.E.L.D.. maintains a supply of these vehicles in a special hangar bay on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. The Hoverfliers were often used during the numerous instances when the Hulk was seen attacking major population centers. They were also deployed when the mutated monster known as Godzilla attacked New York City. Hoverfliers are not to be confused with hover-cars, such as the type routinely used by Special Agent Jimmy Woo.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Hoverflier's Appearances
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Hoverflier's Minor Appearances
- Media S.H.I.E.L.D. Hoverflier Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: S.H.I.E.L.D. Hoverflier
- Images that include S.H.I.E.L.D. Hoverflier