- I believed. I believed in an idea. Of a place where knowledge was boundless and the only thing greater was the imagination that fueled it. A place beyond ingrained ideas. Beyond limits. Beyond the things that made us normal. A place where a man could become something more than the sum of what he had been taught. I thought it would be this place...this city...my home. I was wrong.
- -- Leonid
Appearing in "The Master's Hand"
- Brotherhood of the Shield (Main story and flashback)
- Night Machine (Nikola Tesla) (Appears in flashback)
- Star Child
- Immortus (Nathaniel Richards) (Statue)
- "Bird" (shining woman) (Appears in flashback) (Revealed to be the Pigeon from S.H.I.E.L.D. #1–2)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Human-Deviant Hybrids
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Deviants (Main story and flashback)
- Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- "The End of the Road" (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "The Master's Hand"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE FINALE TO THE FIRST VOLUME OF S.H.I.E.L.D.!
This chapter comes to a close in a fashion that will have your jaw on the floor. It is Da Vinci vs. Newton with the fate of the world in the balance. Who is the Night Machine on the side of? What role will the Celestial Child play? The most talked about book of 2010 closes its first volume with a bang. But don’t worry, the same team will be back soon with volume 2!
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Night Machine (Nikola Tesla)
- Nathaniel Richards
- Howard Stark
- "Bird" / "Pigeon"
- Forever Man (Michelangelo)
|Like this? Let us know!|