The S.S. Recovery was a salvage ship. In 1939, it was on a expedition in the Southern Ocean near Atlantis when it was destroyed by Namor the Sub-Mariner, who wrecked the propeller and shoved it against a coastal reef, causing it to crash high onto the rocks. The only known survivor of the accident is the captain of the ship, Leonard McKenzie.
- S.S. Recovery's Appearances
- S.S. Recovery's Minor Appearances
- Media S.S. Recovery Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: S.S. Recovery
- Images that include S.S. Recovery