Sabatea was a city in Shem, presumed to be located near the border with Stygia. located on the fringes of the Southern Desert, orsouth-east of Zamboula and east of the border with Stygia.
The city had an evil reputation, and was known for the Tomes of Sabatea, books of black magic. The worshippers of the Golden Peacock were considered devil-worshippers. It was also there that the Black Ring had their headquarters.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Black Ring's headquarters
- Appearances of Sabatea (Shem)
- Minor Appearances of Sabatea (Shem)
- 7 Media Sabatea (Shem) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Sabatea (Shem)
- Location Gallery: Sabatea (Shem)
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Savage Sword of Conan #31; The Flame Knife
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Savage Sword of Conan #39; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age: Sabatea's entry
- ↑ Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Map
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 #1; Map on introduction page
- ↑ Conan the Adventurer #12; The Talisman of Tolometh Part IV
- ↑ Tomes of Eldritch Knowledge on the Appendix