Samantha "Sam" Destine was the child of the immortal Adam Destine and the Djinn Elalyth. Sam is among the younger members of Clan Destine and is gift with the ability to summon ectoplasmic armor.
When Vincent was killed and the "Relative Stranger" Protocols, Sam moved to France under the name Samantha Hasard. She reunited with her family after Alpha and the Omegans began hunting the Destines.
Powers and Abilities
Due to her magical heritage, Sam possesses several powers including:
- Ectoplasmic Armor: Sam can organically generate metallic ectoplasmic projections in the form of protective armor, hand held shields, bladed weapons, glider wings, and so on, surrounding her body. As Samantha can alter the shape of these projections, this armor seldom looks the same twice. Sam retains her sense of touch even through the armor.
- Advanced Longevity: Sam is extremely long-lived; although she was born in 1951, she still appears to be a young woman.
Samantha is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and swordswoman, with decades of experience.
As she is accustomed to generating her armor around herself, flesh can seem repulsive to her, making her rather aloof from ordinary humans.
- Like all of her family, Sam is virtually immortal and her aging process slowed to a crawl after she finished puberty. She was born in 1951, yet still appears to be a woman in her twenties.
- The word "argent" means silver or silvery white and is often used to describe these colors in heraldic designs.
- 18 appearance(s) of Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- 1 mentions of Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- 35 image(s) of Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Samantha Destine (Earth-616)