Born in the 1950s, Samantha Destine is the youngest of the adult members of the extraordinarily long-lived Destine family.
When Vincent was killed and the "Relative Stranger" Protocols, Sam moved to France under the name Samantha Hasard. She reunited with her family after Alpha and the Omegans began hunting the Destines.
- Ectoplasmic Armor: Samantha can organically generate ectoplasmic metallic projections in the form of protective armor, hand held shields, bladed weapons, glider wings, and so on, surrounding her body. 
- As Samantha can alter the shape of these projections, this armor seldom looks the same twice. Samantha retains her sense of touch even through the armor.
- Advanced Longevity: Samantha is extremely long-lived - although she was born in the 1950's, she still appears to be a young woman.
Samantha is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and swordswoman, with decades of experience.
As she is accustomed to generating her armor around herself, flesh can seem repulsive to her, making her rather aloof from ordinary humans.
Like all of her family, Sam is virtually immortal and her aging process slowed to a crawl after she finished puberty. She was born in the 1950s, yet still appears to be a woman in her twenties.
- 17 Appearances of Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- Media Samantha Destine (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Samantha Destine (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|