- —Sarah Stacy
Harry Osborn devised a cruel plan to torture his father Norman and his former best friend Peter Parker. With the help of Mendel Stromm, he created a secret laboratory and created two bodies spliced from Norman and Gwen's DNA: a boy named Gabriel and a girl named Sarah. However, the clones aged and died in quick succession due to Norman's enhanced blood. But Harry wouldn't stop and repeated the process, even though the twins suffered considerably. With help from Mysterio, he brainwashed Mary Jane Watson and Norman with false memories of their respective encounters with Gwen. After Harry's death, his Osborn AI inherited his mission and continued refining the cloning process. Meanwhile, the twins were repeatedly raised into believing their false origin as Norman's twin children from a secret love affair with Gwen Stacy.
Raised to believe Gwen gave birth while in France, the false narrative was that Norman killed her as the Green Goblin to hide the affair and then raised the two children as their 'uncle'. The twins were ignorant of their being raised by the Harry/Norman Osborn AI, and aging 2-3 times faster than normal humans to become adults within a few short years. Once in the outside world, Norman lied that Peter was really their father and was responsible for their mother's death. With Sarah's striking resemblance to Gwen having caused confusion when unmasked by Peter while trying to kill him. From the combination of clues on a letter they used to draw him out and the implanted memories Mary Jane had of Gwen and Norman's arguing while Harry hospitalized, Peter attempted convincing the twins of Norman's lies. While Gabriel refused, Sarah remembered that Peter had dug up Gwen's grave for a DNA sample, and realized that Norman never even bothered to run his own DNA against theirs, and concluded Norman had known that they couldn't be Peter's children. Unfortunately, the police intervened and opened fire on all of them before Spider-Man could deescalate things, and Sarah was shot while her brother fell into the river.
Taken to the hospital, Sarah's body refused all blood transfusions until Spider-Man offered his in speculation that his own unusual blood samples would help to stabilize the Goblin serum. After Sarah regained consciousness, her brother crashed through the hospital window having taken a new Goblin serum, and dragged Peter out to kill him. In his weakened state, Sarah was able to save Spider-Man by shooting her newly insane brother's Goblin Glider, causing him to crash and contract amnesia on a solitary beach.
In the confusion, Sarah secretly took Gabriel back to Paris, and cared for him at the Osborn estate until the pressure from local drug dealers to repay a debt by her brother became too much and she attempted suicide. Peter was called to Paris by the hospital as her emergency contact. While he was with her, MJ went looking for him at the estate, and inadvertently caused Gabriel to escape in a crazed state. After cutting a deal with Interpol to catch the dealers, Sarah joined the organization to attempt to find her brother.
After some time, Sarah died from her genetic instability. But with an unknown number of her subsequent clones, the final clone in the Osborn AI's long term revenge scheme was deemed sufficiently genetically stable. Sarah's body was then used as a host for her creator, Kindred, who claimed to have killed her before using her body to direct demonic machinations against Peter Parker, Mary Jane Watson, and Norman Osborn at last.
Powers and Abilities
Sarah Stacy displayed super strength, reflexes, healing, and endurance (as well as accelerated aging) all due to the powers inherited from Norman Osborn.
- Superhuman Strength: The Goblin Formula in Norman's genes was passed in some amount to Sarah, fortifying her musculature, connective tissue, and bone structure, and granting her superhuman strength to some degree. It is unlikely she possessed sufficient strength to lift more than 800 lbs, as her brother was able to with a 'second dose' of Goblin Serum.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her father's genes increased the overall efficiency of her musculature. As a result, her muscles produced less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of normal humans.
- Superhuman Durability: Her father's genes fortified all of Sarah's bodily tissues, making them far tougher and more resistant to injury than normal humans.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Sarah's reflexes were similarly enhanced by her father's genes, and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Longevity: Sarah's aging factor is advanced until she reached her adulthood. However, she will age slowly and stop aging when she reached at adult stage, granting her the ability to live longer significantly greater than peak human potential.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Sarah's genes increased her metabolism, allowing her to heal damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of.
- Gifted Intelligence: Sarah seemingly received enhanced mental capacities and creative talents, from her father's genes, granting her a gifted intelligence. It should be noted that she was considered 'the smart one' of the twins by Norman.
- Fighting Skills: Sarah had some training in hand to hand combat before attempting to kill Peter Parker, and presumably had more after joining Interpol.
- Unusual Blood Type: Her body is incapable of accepting blood transfusions from normal humans.
- It was originally intended for Peter to be the father of Gabriel and Sarah. However, the editors were against the idea, because having two adult children would have made Peter seem old, so it was decided for Norman to be the father.
- 12 appearance(s) of Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- 15 image(s) of Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)