Before Gwen's death, she was seduced and impregnated by Norman. She gave birth to premature though fully grown twins while living in Europe. After her death, Norman found and raised the twins, convincing them that Peter Parker was their father and that he had killed their mother as Spider-Man. Their upbringing made the twins want revenge. Having been born with powers similar to Osborn's Goblin Powers, both twins aged at an accelerated rate. Sarah quickly bore a striking resemblance to her mother, which caused confusion when Sarah was unmasked by Peter while trying to kill him.
Finding out more information about the twins from a combination of clues on a letter they used to draw him out and memories Mary Jane had of Gwen and Norman arguing while Harry was in the hospital, Peter attempted to try to convince the twins that Norman had been lying to them. Although Gabriel refused to accept this, Sarah, remembering that Peter had dug up Gwen's grave to acquire a DNA sample, realised that he had never even bothered to run his own DNA against theirs, concluding that he must have known that she and Gabriel couldn't be his children. Unfortunately, the police intervened and opened fire on all of them before Spider-Man could talk them down. Sarah received a bullet wound while her brother fell into the river.
Peter took Sarah to the hospital, but her body refused all blood transfusions until Peter offered his, speculating that his own unusual blood samples would help to stabilise the Goblin serum Sarah had inherited from Osborn. Sarah regained consciousness just as her brother crashed through the hospital window, having taken a new Goblin serum, and dragged Peter out to kill him.
In his weakened state, Spider-Man seemed to be no match for Sarah's brother, who before had seemed only a little unstable, but now had become insane due to a second inoculation of the Goblin Serum. Sarah was able to save Spider-Man by shooting her brother's glider and causing him to crash and contract amnesia.
In the confusion, Sarah secretly took her brother back to Paris, where she cared for him at the Osborn estate until the pressure from local drug dealers to repay a debt her brother had incurred became too much for her and she attempted suicide. Peter was called to the hospital as her emergency contact and came to Paris to help. While he was with her, MJ went looking for him at the estate, and inadvertently caused Gabriel to escape in a crazed state.
|Power Grid |
Sarah Stacy displayed super strength, reflexes, healing, and endurance as well as accelerated aging all due to the inherited powers from Norman Osborn.
- Superhuman Strength: The Goblin Formula in Norman's genes was passed in some amount to Sarah, fortifying her musculature, connective tissue, and bone structure, and granting her superhuman strength to some degree. It is unlikely she possessed sufficient strength to lift more than 800 lbs, as her brother was able to with a 'second dose' of Goblin Serum.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her father's genes increased the overall efficiency of her musculature. As a result, her muscles produced less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of normal humans.
- Superhuman Durability: Her father's genes fortified all of Sarah's bodily tissues, making them far tougher and more resistant to injury than normal humans.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Sarah's reflexes were similarly enhanced by her father's genes, and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Longevity: Sarah's aging factor is advanced until she reached her adulthood. However, she will age slowly and stop aging when she reached at adult stage, granting her the ability to live longer significantly greater than peak human potential.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Sarah's genes increased her metabolism, allowing her to heal damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of.
- Gifted Intelligence: Sarah seemingly received enhanced mental capacities and creative talents, from her father's genes, granting her a gifted intelligence. It should be noted that she was considered 'the smart one' of the twins by Norman.
- Fighting Skills: Sarah had some training in hand to hand combat before attempting to kill Peter Parker, and presumably had more after joining Interpol.
- Unusual Blood Type: Her body is incapable of accepting blood transfusions from normal humans.
- It was originally intended for Peter to be the father of Gabriel and Sara. However, the editors were against the idea, because having two adult children would have made Peter seem old, so it was decided for Norman to be the father.
- 12 Appearances of Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- Media Sarah Stacy (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sarah Stacy (Earth-616)
- Sarah Stacy (Earth-616) on Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 4 #12
- Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 2 #26
- Amazing Spider-Man #512
- Amazing Spider-Man #510
- Amazing Spider-Man #511
- Amazing Spider-Man #513
- Amazing Spider-Man #514
- Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 2 #23-26
- Blair Marnell & John Voulieris. SBC.com: All the Rage (column) - "Don't Panic". Archived from the original on 2005-05-02.
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 4 #12
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #11
|Like this? Let us know!|