Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Chapter Sixteen: Let's Go to Limbo"
- Cyttorak (Mentioned)
- Crom (Only in flashback)
- Lockheed (Mentioned)
- Shuma-Gorath (Mentioned)
- Several patrons of the Bar with No Name
- Tatterdemalion (Arnold Paffenroth) (Cameo)
- Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) (Cameo)
- Vermin (Edward Whelan) (Cameo)
- Ringmaster (Maynard Tiboldt) (Cameo)
- Gorilla–Man (Arthur Nagan) (Cameo)
- Sandman (William Baker) (Cameo)
- Nekra (Nekra Sinclair) (Cameo)
- Nightshade (Tilda Johnson) (Cameo)
- Angar the Screamer (David Angar) (Cameo)
- Knockout (Elizabeth Rawson) (Cameo)
- Man-Bull (William Taurens) (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Asgardian Dragons
- Krakoas (Mentioned)
- Demons (Mentioned)
- Flock (Mentioned)
- Great Old Ones (Mentioned)
- Tuatha de Danaan (Only in flashback)
- Krakoa, Pacific Ocean (Mentioned)
- North America
- Hyboria (Only in flashback)
- Valhalla (Mentioned)
- Ebony Blade
- Second Eye of Agamotto
- Cloak of Levitation and Third Eye of Agamotto
- Juggernaut Armor
- Ringmaster's Hat
Synopsis for "Chapter Sixteen: Let's Go to Limbo"
- Synopsis not yet written.
LET’S GO TO LIMBO! Magik joins Conan with guest Avenger the Black Knight and...the Juggernaut. An Asgardian dragon with the second eye of Agamotto doesn’t stand a chance. Or maybe he does. Either way, the Sweet Sixteenth of this comic is going to be a knock-down, drag-out fight that will punch you upside the head. Fair warning.
|Like this? Let us know!|