Appearing in "Chapter Eighteen: The Night Flyer Job"
- Conan's Symbiote (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Night Flyer (Stanley) (Real name first revealed)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson)
- Kulan Gath (Only in flashback)
- Symbiote Hive
- Knull (Behind the scenes)
- Hellfire Trading Company
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Apparent death)
- Mekri Ra (Only in flashback)
- Mitch (First appearance)
- Roger (First appearance)
- Logan (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Ymir (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Klyntar (Main story and flashback)
- Frost Giants (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Narnia (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
- Eyes Wide Shut (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Flowers of Krakoa
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "Chapter Eighteen: The Night Flyer Job"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THROUGH HELLFIRE AND…DEADPOOL?
Conan, Deadpool and the Night Flyer escape Riker's in the endless night during the reign of the King in Black. What crazy heist will ruin Deadpool's 30th anniversary? Here's a hint: It involves the Hellfire Club!
- Conan's symbiote saying it came to Earth during the Hyborian Age contradicts the symbiotes' timeline, as King in Black #1's appendix states Knull only created the symbiotes 3000 years ago and they first came to Earth in the 7th century.
|Like this? Let us know!|