The past history of the Savage Land Mutates of Earth-21993 mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart up until the point where Charles Xavier was going to be used as a weapon by the Skrulls to attack the Shi'ar empire. Xavier would escape this fate and return to Earth where he would be assassinated by Cable, sparking an explosion of attacks instigated by many of the X-Men's enemies.The Mutates would take advantage of Xavier's death to attempt to expand their empire beyond the Savage Land, clashing with the military. They would change their focus to attacking the X-Men directly at the ruins of the X-Mansion along with the Fenris and the Hellfire Club. During the fight, Zaladane would absorb the life force of Polaris, and thanks to Gaza a member of the Hellfire Club would be able to land a kill shot on Nightcrawler, before the X-Men were forced to escape.
Later, when the US government would launch the Sentinels in response to Magneto, one of their targets would be the Savage Land Mutates. The Sentinels would kill Zaladane, Barbarus, Brain Child, Gaza, while capturing Amphibius. Amphibius would later be rescued from captivity by Wolverine and recruited into a new team of X-Men.
- 7 Savage Land Mutates (Earth-21993) Members
- 2 Appearances of Savage Land Mutates (Earth-21993)
- Minor Appearances of Savage Land Mutates (Earth-21993)
- Media Savage Land Mutates (Earth-21993) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Savage Land Mutates (Earth-21993)
- Team Gallery: Savage Land Mutates (Earth-21993)