Appearing in "Delusions"
- Dr. Jonathan Ridge
- Mrs. Ridge
- Simon Edwards ("The Opening Act" nightclub owner)
- Dahlia's father
- Dahlia's mother (flashack)
Synopsis for "Delusions"
After going out on the beach with Zapper as She-Hulk, Jennifer returns to Zapper's parents house in her human form. There she is asked by Mr. Ridge to represent him as one of his patients, a musician named Dahlia, is suing her for malpractice.
After seeing the girl perform while out on a date with Richard Rory, Jennifer begins investigating the case. It turns out that she is diabetic and has refused to take her medication, and has lived a life of blaming others for her problems and failures. When the lawsuit is dropped, Dahlia calls Jennifer to tell her that she is committing suicide by purposely making herself go into diabetic shock.
Jen transforms into the She-Hulk and is able to rescue Dahlia and bring her to a hospital before she can die, thereby saving her life. As She-Hulk storms out, the staff of the hospital wonder if She-Hulk is not quite the menace she has been painted to be.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Savage She-Hulk Vol 1 15 on the forums
- 3 Images from Savage She-Hulk Vol 1 15
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|