Appearing in "Code of the Wolf"
- Fourth Cohort XXII Legion (First appearance)
- Wildmen/Forest Tribes, union of the Green Mountain Tribe and the Crimson Valley People (First appearance) (Seemingly Picts, see notes)
- Scrollus (First appearance) (Part of the Fourth Cohort XXII Legion)
- Unnamed Aquilonian legion (First appearance)
- Unnamed captain (First appearance)
- Settlers (First appearance)
- Aquilonian Empire (Mentioned)
- Rejvald's father (Mentioned)
- Rejvald's grandfather (Mentioned)
- Conan's mother (Mentioned)
Deities and Invocations:
- Mitra (Mentioned)
- Gods of the Wood and Stream (Mentioned)
- God of the Wood (Invoked)
- Crom (Mentioned)
Races and Specimens:
- Sheep (Mentioned)
- Lions (Referenced)
- Deer (Referenced)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Border Kingdoms (Seemingly Pictland, see notes)
- Fort (First appearance)
- Aquilonia (Referenced)
- Aquilonian capital (Mentioned)
- Nemedia (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Arallu (Invoked)
- Crom's Hall (Mentioned)
- Mountains of the Slain (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "Code of the Wolf"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The merciless Wild Men are putting the torch to the countryside! It's Conan's most desperate battle yet when he and an outnumbered group of farmers fight for their lives against the marauding Picts in the fragile refuge of an isolated fortress!
- This issue includes a series of pinups by Armando Gil.
- The Wildmen are extremely similar to Picts. The first page also mentions that the Border Kingdoms are along the western border of Aquilonia, which is the location of Pictland.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|