Appearing in "The Star of Khorala"
- Hostas (First appearance)
- Captain Garus (First appearance)
- Doctor Khafrates (First appearance)
- Torgrio the Thief (First appearance)
- Queen Marala (First appearance)
- Ophirean phantom knights (Only appearance)
- Ophirean soldiers
- King Moranthes (First appearance)
- Count Rigello (First appearance)
- Satrap Jungir Khan (Recap)
- Zabibi/Nafertari (Recap)
- Cannibals (Recap)
- Baal-Pteor (Recap)
- Totrasmek (Recap)
- Hanuman the Ape-God (Mentioned)
- Ophirean peasants
- Queen Marala's guard (Mentioned)
- Mitra (Invoked)
- Junia (First appearance)
- Count Alarkar (Mentioned)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Count of Mecanta (Mentioned)
- Earth Mother (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Wanton River (Border between Koth and Ophir)
- Cimmeria (Mentioned)
- Aquilonian border
- Hyperborea (Mentioned)
- Zamboula (Recap)
- Temple of Hanuman (Recap)
- Yota-Pong, Kosala (Referenced)
- Shem (Mentioned)
- Stygia (Mentioned)
- Turan (Mentioned)
- Vendhya (Mentioned)
- Khorala (Mentioned)
- Khitai (Mentioned)
- Zamora (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Star of Khorala"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- "The Star of Khorala" is adapted from the story by L. Sprague de Camp and Björn Nyberg.
- Lin Carter was erroneously credited in this issue as a writer of original story, instead of Nyberg.
- Roy Thomas referenced:
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.