Appearing in "The Fangs of the Serpent"
- Conan (Also appears in recap)
- Unnamed necromancer/crone (First appearance)
- Shamash-Shum-Ukin (Also appears in recap)
- Tamera (Only appearance; dies)
- Xka'Ahk (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed lady (First appearance)
- Unnamed lady's Kushite servants (Only appearance; dies)
- Zamboulan guards
- Shamash-Shum-Ukin's Egyptian henchmen (First appearance)
- Zuagirs (Referenced)
- Satrap of Zamboula (Mentioned)
- Unnamed ferryman (Only appearance; dies)
- F'sarr Bel Trann (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Alhambra (Recap)
- "A certain carpenter" (Mentioned)
Deities and Invocations:
- Ishtar (Invoked)
- Set (Mentioned)
- Crom (Invoked)
- Mitra (Invoked)
- Aton (Invoked)
- Morrigan (Invoked)
- Macha (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Tarantia (Referenced)
- Vendhya (Referenced)
- Shadizar (Referenced)
- Khorshemish (Mentioned)
- Khitai (Mentioned)
- Cimmeria (Mentioned)
- River Styx
- Stygia (Hyboria)
- Vilayet (Referenced)
- Kush (Mentioned)
- Hyrkania (Mentioned)
- Brythunia (Mentioned)
- Akbitana (Recap)
- Well at the Center of Time (Recap)
- Atlantis (Recap) (Only in flashback)
- Egypt (Mentioned)
- Seven Hells (Invoked)
- Amulet (First appearance)
- Fangs of Xka'akh (First appearance)
- Ferryman's barge (Only appearance) (Destruction)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Fangs of the Serpent"
While in Zamboula, Conanis is warned by a necromancer (an entrails-reader) of the danger of Xka'Ahk. He rescues the Brythunian servant girl Tamera from Shamash-Shum-Ukin's men. She says that by using the Fangs of Xka'Ahk they can destroy the demon.
Appearing in "Death of the Mind - Rebirth of the Soul"
- Sorena (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Death of the Mind - Rebirth of the Soul"
Citizen 09346-NW2 is condemned for crimes against society, mind-wiped, and exiled to the planet Backworld.
- The Fangs of the Serpent:
- The story references Savage Sword #7, the previous and first appearance of Shamash-Shum-Ukin.
- Shamash-Shum-Ukin states that four or five millenia from then, there's "a certain carpenter who'll be performing miracles". While it seems an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, the datation seems wrong, as the Age of Conan is set about 10,000 BC.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|