During World War II, the SS was in charge of the Auschwitz concentration camp. When the SS guards tried to separate young Erik Lehnsherr from his mother, the emotional shock triggered his mutant powers, forcing three soldiers to hold him as he caused a set of metal gates to bend toward him. Later, inside Dr. Klaus Schmidt's office, the Nazi scientist threatened to shoot the boy's mother if he did not move a small 5 pfennig coin by the time he counted to three. When Erik failed to do so, Schmidt executed his mother. This enraged Erik greatly, causing him to lash out with his powers, killing the two SS soldiers in the office.
Weapons: World War II-era firearms
- Appearances of Schutzstaffel (Earth-10005)
- Minor Appearances of Schutzstaffel (Earth-10005)
- Media Schutzstaffel (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Schutzstaffel (Earth-10005)
- Organization Gallery: Schutzstaffel (Earth-10005)