- They will learn that the Scientist Supreme is not some scrawny, awkward, super-nerd...
- -- Scientist Supreme src
The Scientist Supreme tried to recruit Ms. Marvel to A.I.M., but she refused, and joined the Avengers Academy instead. He would then attack New York with a giant robot, that was eventually defeated by Ms. Marvel, and a group of the Academy students. The Avengers Academy students later traveled to the A.I.M. Institute of Super-Technology, and defeated the Scientist Supreme.
In his efforts to reform A.I.M. the Scientist Supreme tried to recruit Mysterio, but he didn't accept the invitation. Although he did not join them, he did help the Scientist Supreme recover M.O.D.O.K. who had left A.I.M. to create his own team.
The Scientist Supreme sent M.O.D.O.K., and a group of A.I.M. Scientist to attack the Avengers Academy. M.O.D.O.K. who had been continuously treated badly by him, lost to the Avengers, and with Captain America's help, he defected the Scientist Supreme. The Scientist Supreme was later imprisoned inside his own institute by Iron Man thanks to the info he got from M.O.D.O.K.
- The Scientist Supreme used an unidentified social network. According to an unnamed A.I.M. agent, his comments were terrible.
- After being imprisoned at the A.I.M. institute by Iron Man he started a podcast.
- 1 Appearances of Scientist Supreme (Earth-TRN562)
- Minor Appearances of Scientist Supreme (Earth-TRN562)
- Media Scientist Supreme (Earth-TRN562) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Scientist Supreme (Earth-TRN562)
- 1 Quotations by or about Scientist Supreme (Earth-TRN562)
- Character Gallery: Scientist Supreme (Earth-TRN562)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|