Scott Lang was once an an outlaw who would steal from others and sell the technology he made to criminals. That is until he took on the mantle of the Ant-Man after Dr. Hank Pym, thus beginning his superhero career.
Upon hearing what happened to Stark Tower during the fight with Ultron, Ant-Man allowed Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Thor to use his lab within an anthill. Ant-Man helped them out to battle M.O.D.O.C. when he used stolen Pym Particles to grow out of his cybernetics and prevent himself from being taken over by Ultron. With advice from Ant-Man, Iron Man was able to remove the Pym Particles from M.O.D.O.C.'s body. The villain was subsequently left tied up for S.H.I.E.L.D.
Ant-Man joined up with Iron Man so there could be another genius for the Avengers.
When Nick Fury was controlled by Doctor Octopus nanobots, Lang and Spider-Man shrunk down and went inside Fury's body to bring him back.
- Voiced by Grant George until the 4th season when he's voiced by Josh Keaton.
- While his identity is Scott Lang, his scientific personality is composite of Hank Pym.
- Scott has an interest in magic and misdirection, preforming tricks like pulling a rabbit out of a hat and making things vanish, in reality he's simply using Pym Particles to grow and shrink them.
- 48 Appearances of Scott Lang (Earth-12041)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Scott Lang (Earth-12041)
- Media Scott Lang (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Scott Lang (Earth-12041)
- Quotations by or about Scott Lang (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: Scott Lang (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|