The Scott Summers of Earth-1815 comes from a world where the government had passed Operation: Zero Tolerance, a program that saw the imprisonment or elimination of super-humans. Born a mutant he was one of many super-humans imprisoned in a maximum security prison that detained super-humans. He was later freed by the reality hopping Exiles who came to Earth-1815 on a mission to free the worlds imprisoned super-humans.
Scott's subsequent activities are unrecorded.
Scott has the mutant ability to fire optic blasts, similar to his Earth-616 counterpart
It is entirely likely that the Scott Summers of this reality could not control his optic blast like many of his alternate reality counterparts.
Scott would be forced to wear a ruby quartz visor that would contain his optic blasts.
- 1 Appearances of Scott Summers (Earth-1815)
- Minor Appearances of Scott Summers (Earth-1815)
- Media Scott Summers (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Scott Summers (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Scott Summers (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Scott Summers (Earth-1815)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|