When the young mutant Jubilee was attacked by Sentinels, Cyclops and the X-Men saved her and took her in. The X-Men discovered that the Mutant Control Agency was leaking information on registered mutants to the Sentinels, and Cyclops led the team in an assault on the Agency's headquarters. The X-Men succeeded in destroying the agency's database, but were ambushed by Sentinels, who quickly overwhelmed them. Two of their members, Beast, who was captured, and Morph, who was seemingly killed, were taken down. Despite the wishes of fellow teammate Wolverine, Cyclops gave the order to retreat. An enraged Wolverine lashed out at him for leaving their teammates, and angrily departed.  Cyclops tracked Wolverine down again, and the two made peace after Cyclops offered a way to find the Sentinels' headquarters and avenge their teammates. Cyclops led the X-Men into the Sentinel factory, which they successfully destroyed. 
When Professor Xavier's old nemesis Magneto returned, hoping to provoke a war wiht humanity by launching nuclear weapons, Cyclops, Storm and Wolverine confronted him. Storm, with help from the Professor, managed to defuse the missiles and save the day.  Magneto then struck at a chemical factory, hoping to draw Xavier out. Cyclops again led a team to confront him, now together with Storm and Rogue. Magneto made short work of them, but Xavier arrived and managed to use his telepathic powers to force Magneto to flee. 
During a day off, Cyclops and Jean went on a date, only to be captured by the Morlocks, after trying to save a young Morlock from an angry crowd. Cyclops had drawn the eye of Callisto, leader of the Morlocks, who had seen him in action and admired his leadership abilities. She wanted Cyclops to remain with the Morlocks as her consort, but he refused. Temporarily robbed of his powers by Leech, he was unable to help Jean free them, but the other X-Men arrived to help, and Cyclops and Jean were liberated. 
When the mutant hating Senator Robert Kelly was kidnapped by Sentinels, Cyclops led the X-Men to storm their headquarters, hoping to end the Sentinel threat once and for all. Cyclops and Jean managed to save Kelly, and haunted by the loss of Beast and Morph during their previous fight with the Sentinels, Cyclops made sure to rescue everyone left behind in the exploding Sentinel base. After the mission, he proposed to Jean. 
During a battle with the government team known as X-Factor, Scott had to fight his brother Alex, a.k.a. Havok. Neither of the two seemed aware that they were brothers, and their powers seemed to have no effect on each other. Scott and Alex never had the chance to discover that they were related.
Powers and Abilities
- In 90's X-Men: The Animated Series, Cyclops wore his then current costume designed Jim Lee.
- Voiced by the late Norm Spencer.
- When his powers were inactive, Cyclops' eyes were shown as being brown.
- A possible connection was shown to be with Cable (Earth-13393), though their connection was never fully shown. He did show to have already known about Scott Summers and Jean Grey, as well as when Jean probed into his mind, she saw images of her and someone who looked just like her. That person could have been her, but is more likely to have been her clone and Cable's mother in the comics.
- 77 appearance(s) of Scott Summers (Earth-92131)
- 3 mention(s) of Scott Summers (Earth-92131)
- 51 image(s) of Scott Summers (Earth-92131)
- 3 quotation(s) by or about Scott Summers (Earth-92131)