This man-duck was one of the weird-looking inhabitants of Leonia, a sleepy hamlet in New Jersey. Along with his neighbors Frankenstein's Monster and the Mole Man, Uncle Scrooge was a zealot who disliked mutants living in the area because that would reduce the net worth of the square meter.
The mutie superheroine Scarlett Wench and her husband the robot Vizzion decided to move to Leonia, even knowing that the neighbors hated them. They were received by a demonstration of neighbors, including Scrooge holding a placard on his issue. The Scarlett Wench was surprised, as no-one had had any complaint about her since the moment when Jack Kirby had turned her into a beauty. Even then, the Scarlett Wench decided to reason with the crowd's leader, who was not Scrooge. Her arguments were based in the fact that they were parodying a twelve-issue comic-book series and even the Vizzion had to admit that she was making no sense, but it worked and the crowd dissolved.
- 2 Appearances of Scrooge McDuck (Earth-9047)
- Minor Appearances of Scrooge McDuck (Earth-9047)
- Media Scrooge McDuck (Earth-9047) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Scrooge McDuck (Earth-9047)
- Quotations by or about Scrooge McDuck (Earth-9047)
- Character Gallery: Scrooge McDuck (Earth-9047)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|