The Sea-God used, on every full moon, to attack the village Keshaan, Hyrkania, on the coast of the Vilayet Sea. That gave Erlik's priest Ghul-Azalel the leverage to ask the village lord Ben-Hussal for human sacrifices to appease the sea-god. Ben-Hussal consented to it after the second attack, offering a maiden on the third month. Those events gave Ghul-Azalel's influence and power. On the fifth month, he was gone mad, and asked for Ben-Hussal to sacrifice his own daughter, Ben-Hussal's niece, Rachalla. Ben-Hussal and Rachalla consequently fled.
Upon news of Ghul-Azalel's rumored death, they returned with Conan as bodyguard, but fell into a trap. Rachalla was put as sacrifice for the Sea-God. Conan liberated himself, freed Rachalla, and eventually managed to wound the beast, and threw the mad priest for him to be devoured. The Sea-God then departed and never returned.
- 1 Appearances of Sea-God (Erlik) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Sea-God (Erlik) (Earth-616)
- Media Sea-God (Erlik) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Sea-God (Erlik) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sea-God (Erlik) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sea-God (Erlik) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|