Sea Gull Isle is a small, mountainous island located just off the eastern tip of Nova Scotia. During World War II, Nazi agents created a secret lair within the mountain. When the Red Skull suffered a defeat at the hands of Captain America, he began using this island as a base of operations. From there, he planned to launch an operation that would see him destroy parts of the United States of America with a machine that could encase anything in an impenetrable "plastic" bubble.
- 3 Appearances of Sea Gull Isle
- Minor Appearances of Sea Gull Isle
- Media Sea Gull Isle was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Sea Gull Isle
- Location Gallery: Sea Gull Isle