Conception and Gestation
After celebrating with copious libations one night Jamie Madrox spent the night with both Siryn and M. At the same time. In two different locations. Madrox unwittingly created a dupe (or two), which allowed him to sleep with both women. After reabsorbing the dupe(s), Madrox was left with a hazy understanding of what happened and two furious women.
Birth and Absorption
While in active labor, Siryn proposed and Madrox accepted. After a few hours labor, Siryn gave birth to a healthy baby boy and was able to share the experience with her friends and teammates from X-Factor. She decided to name the infant Sean, after her late father Sean Cassidy. This was also the first time she really admitted her father was dead; a trauma with which she was still dealing.
However, just hours after his birth, Madrox held baby Sean and involuntarily absorbed him. Despite Madrox's efforts to stop and his mother's screams, Sean slowly disappeared into his father just like any other dupe. Siryn, filled with rage toward Jamie, breaks his finger and tells him to leave.
Madrox later theorized that a dupe had actually slept with Siryn, not himself. Furthermore, the son of a duplicate is itself also a duplicate. As such, when Sean came into physical contact with Madrox Prime, he was absorbed just like any other dupe.
Sean potentially had the ability of Kinetic Duplication like Madrox and his dupes, but he never demonstrated this power.
- Sean Madrox was named after his maternal grandfather, Sean Cassidy.
- Once Madrox was asked if it hurt to absorb his dupes and he answered that it hurt one time, seemingly a reference to Sean.
- 2 Appearances of Sean Madrox (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Sean Madrox (Earth-616)
- Media Sean Madrox (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Sean Madrox (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sean Madrox (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sean Madrox (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|