Appearing in "Tehran"
- Numerous unnamed agents
- High Council
- Agent Caldwell
- Unnamed agents
- Iron Patriot Drones
- A.I.M. Island
- Jiangsu Province
- United States of America
- Iron Patriot Armor Model 1
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Stark Omniversal Multitasking Software (First appearance)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. bio-suit
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
Synopsis for "Tehran"
Director Daisy Johnson gave Nick Fury, Hawkeye, and Black Widow a mission called "Protocol D" which is to execute the assassination of the A.I.M. Scientist Supreme. Hulk was recruited to help with the mission when A.I.M. duplicates the technology of the Iron Patriot Armor to create an army of sentient drones that A.I.M. would use to incriminate the United States in numerous international attacks. Hulk was able to destroy the Iron Patriot drones that were attacking Iran. Meanwhile, Phil Coulson talks to War Machine about the Iron Patriot armor.
• The Scientist Supreme and the new High Council of AIM ignite global war!
• The Secret Avengers welcome their newest recruit: The Indestructible Hulk!
This issue apparently takes place on April 24, 2013. As shown in Tony Stark's calendar.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Secret Avengers Vol 2 4 on the forums
- 5 Images from Secret Avengers Vol 2 4
|Like this? Let us know!|