- Are you listening to me?! We're all going to die here!
- -- Speed
Appearing in "Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers (Part 1 of 3)"
- Young Avengers
- Skrulls (Main story and flashback)
- Queen Veranke (Only in flashback)
- Fremn (Only appearance; dies)
Races and Species:
- Tarnax VII (Only in flashback)
- Karolina's Medical Alert Bracelet
- Patriot's Uniform
- Patriot's Shield
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Staff of One
- Wiccan's Staff
Synopsis for "Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers (Part 1 of 3)"
The Skrull armada has invaded New York, and only the Young Avengers were available to fight them. The team quickly lost Wiccan and Hulkling before the Initiative arrives. Meanwhile, the Runaways return from their trip to 1907 to find the Skrull invasion. In order to protect them, Xavin knocks them all out. Nico wakes up and asks what's going on. Xavin says that the Skrulls are trying to take over and that they may have already won. He then tells her that she needs to get the Runaways away from New York. Xavin then flies away. Pretending to be with the Skrull army, Xavin learns that the Skrull Queen is after Hulkling because of his Skrull royalty and wants him eliminated. The Skrulls end their battle with the Young Avengers and Initiative cadets in victory, and prepare to eliminate Hulkling. Just then, Xavin flies in and saves Hulkling.
The Skrulls are invading and the Runaways and the Young Avengers both have a Skrull on their team. Coincidence? We think not. You two favorite teen teams come together again as the Marvel U is pushed to the brink.
- The Runaways last appeared in Runaways (Vol. 2) #30
- Takes place during the closing pages of Secret Invasion #2 and the beginning of Secret Invasion #3.
- Arthur Blackwood is seen with the Initiative recruits, instead of the Skrull Crusader who is actually part of the Initiative and present at the battle.
- 8 Image(s) from Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers Vol 1 1
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|