Appearing in "Primary Function"
- The Shield's Hel-Rangers
- Bushwacker (Carl Burbank) (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Baroness Khonshu (Mentioned)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Moloids of Technopolis (Only appearance)
- Baron Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-15513 (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Primary Function"
At some point as part of the first story, the Punisher of Egyptia was sent to The Shield for unknown crimes. Along with his fellow Hel-Ranger the Iron Fist of the Domain of Apocalypse, the Punisher discovered an Ultron on the north side of the Shield in Limbo.
Curious about how that Ultron ended up there, Punisher went down from the Shield to investigate. Iron Fist was able to destroy the Ultron easily, which led the Punisher to believe it was modified. They decided to inspect a hole next to the Shield and discovered that the Mole Man of Technopolis had been modifying and using Ultrons to build his underground kingdom there. It was then that the Ultrons went rogue and started to attack them, but they were able to destroy them all.
The Punisher allowed Mole Man to go back to his kingdom, while he and Iron Fist returned to their post watching over both sides of the Shield should something similar happen again.
Appearing in "Another Last Stand"
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Only appearace; photo) (Deceased)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin) (Photo)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Photo)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Photo)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Photo)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only appearace; photo) (Deceased)
- Sprite (Kitty Pryde) (Photo)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Numerous Mutant Prisoners (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Another Last Stand"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• No one goes AWOL from the SHIELD without the Punisher’s punishment! MIKE BENSON and LAURA BRAGA chronicle Frank’s first patrol with new partner Iron Fist—but something sinister lurking beneath the surface may just make it their last!
• And hiding amongst the humans in the DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Psylocke finally decides it’s time to make her move and liberate her fellow mutants! But can one psychic ninja hope to take on an endless army of Sentinels?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Secret Wars Journal Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Images from Secret Wars Journal Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|