Subcommander Selach is an Atlantean military officer under the command of Commander Krang. He is one of the many Atlanteans to settle in New Atlantis beneath Utopia. Subcommander Selach and Krang are loyal to the Atlantean people but opose the decisions made by the ruler Namor. Selach questions every comand given by Namor believing that Krang should be the true ruler of New Atlantis.
Selach possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 7 Appearances of Selach (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Selach (Earth-616)
- Media Selach (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Selach (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Selach (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Selach (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|