Appearing in "To have and to hold"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker (Main story and flashback)
- Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Brady O'Brien (Main story and flashback)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Detective Lamont
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Flash Thompson (Only in flashback)
- Captain George Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Uncle Ben (Mentioned)
- Nova (Richard Rider) (Mentioned)
- Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) (Mentioned)
- Robbie Robertson (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "To have and to hold"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A long-lost suitor from Mary Jane's past presents her with a shocking offer: she can walk away from the torment and tragedy of life on the run...and all she has to do is turn in Spider-Man. Given the choice between a fugitive's life and the fame and fortune she left behind to marry Peter Parker, will she take the deal? Meanwhile, across town, Peter Parker brokers the safety of his wife and Aunt May…even at the cost of his freedom. How much madness and loss can one marriage take? Join us in this retrospective of one of the most enduring love stories in comics. Written by Matt Fraction (IMMORTAL IRON FIST, PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL) with jaw-dropping art – including beautiful Romita-esque flashback sequences – by superstar Salvador Larroca (UNCANNY X-MEN, NEW UNIVERSAL).
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|