Appearing in "The Deadly Foes of Peter Parker, Part 2 of 3"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Brian Sears (First appearance)
- Jacques (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Liz Allan-Osborn
- Normie Osborn
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Deadly Foes of Peter Parker, Part 2 of 3"
Spider-Man fights Electro at the Whitney Museum of Art and defeats him with the Iron Spider costume using Electro's own powers against him and creating feedback. Then Mary Jane faces Swarm while at rehearsals for Macbeth at the Soho Playhouse.
Against his wishes, the Molten Man has joined the Chameleon’s efforts to bring down Spider-Man once and for all.
- Meanwhile, as Spidey reels from his battle with shockmeister Electro, the theatre where Mary Jane is rehearsing a play is under attack...by a swarm of deadly bees!
- Just how many deadly foes has the Chameleon enlisted to destroy Peter Parker’s life?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 30 on the forums
- 6 Images from Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 30
- 1 Reprints of Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 30
|Like this? Let us know!|