Appearing in "The Deadly Foes of Peter Parker: Part Three of Three"
- Mysterio (Mentioned)
- Iron Spider Armor
- Cookies w/ ambien
Synopsis for "The Deadly Foes of Peter Parker: Part Three of Three"
The spider-cat duo manages to get rid of the criminals easily and Molten reveals to Peter that the Chameleon plans to act against Aunt May, but luckily the archaic old woman can understand that the man with her is an imposter, and to put him out fight with deception.
- While his cabal of villains attacked Spidey from all sides, weakening our favorite wall-crawler, the Chameleon sat back and waited.
- Now, it’s time for him to make his move against the weakest member of Peter’s circle: his Aunt May!!
- And what last trick does Mark Raxton (aka the Molten Man) have up his flaming sleeve?
- The cover to this issue is based on the cover to Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 31 on the forums
- 5 Images from Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 31
- 1 Reprints of Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 31
|Like this? Let us know!|