Appearing in "The strange case of...: Part 2 of 3"
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Imposters given spider powers
- Officer Tysen
- Jordan Harrison
- Ethan Myers (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Sue Richards (Mentioned)
- The Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
- Spider-Man's Red and Blue Suit
- Ben Reilly's Spider-Man suit
- Old Spider-Tracer
Synopsis for "The strange case of...: Part 2 of 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The mystery of the multiple Spider-Men deepens. Who are these men -- these boys, really -- crawling around the city of New York?
- And where did they acquire their powers and why? And what does Peter’s student Jordan Harrison have to do with it?
- Mad scientist Dr. Calvin Zabo may have the answers, but asking him risks the wrath of...HYDE!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 36 on the forums
- Images from Sensational Spider-Man Vol 2 36
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.