Some 80.000 years ago, in Kree year 1220, Kree scientist Bronnek developed the prototype Sentry and the Supreme Council of the Kree Empire began to mass-build Sentries for military purposes. Hundreds of thousands of Sentries were built, although only a few thousands are currently active.
Sentry 213 was the first Sentry sent to the Earth's system, and it was placed in a little surveillance/supply deport in the surface of Uranus. It was discovered by an exiled group of Eternals, who proceeded to destroy the Sentry and invade the depot.
The Kree believed that the system lacked of intelligent life, so they sent an armada to investigate. They found the Eternals building a ship to go back to Earth. They fought and the Kree damaged the Eternal ship. The survivors had to refuge on Titan, a moon of Saturn, where they developed a technological civilization.
- Auto-repair: A Sentry can repair itself unless it is destroyed.
- Communications: A Sentry can transmit and receive data from the Kree at lightspeed. As the Kree live in another galaxy, most of the communications are not urgent.
- Robot: Due to its nature, the sentry is protected by the sheer strength of its hull. It cannot be affected by emotional or mental attacks, nor by illusions. However, he is susceptible to attacks affecting machinery.
- 4 Appearances of Sentry 213 (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Sentry 213 (Earth-616)
- Media Sentry 213 (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Sentry 213 (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sentry 213 (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sentry 213 (Earth-616)
- Gamer's Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|