The Serengeti was an ecological region of the Great Rift Valley in Eastern Africa located primarily in northern Tanzania, but also in southwestern Kenya. It borders the east coast of Lake Victoria and the western edge of Mbangawi.
Points of Interest
- 13 Appearances of Serengeti
- 1 Minor Appearances of Serengeti
- 0 Media Serengeti was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Serengeti
- 1 Images related to Serengeti
- 1 locations in Serengeti
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.