Shortly afterwards, Osborn received a message from the believed deceased Peter Parker. Going into a frenzy, he assembled the Six to end Parker.
Capturing Parker, they returned to Ozcorp Tower to find that the Spiders caused a feedback loop on a machine connected to the Great Web. Norman took the advantage of all of the spiders being unconscious in the same place to tap into the chair's power, but Peter sabotaged the machine, giving Osborn brain damage. The Sinister Six appeared immediately after the spiders had recovered, ready to destroy them now that Osborn was out of the picture. Spider-Man (Pavitr Parbhakar) threatened the Sinister Six with using the chair to boost their powers, and the villains called his bluff, prompting them to surrender.
- 4 Appearances of Sergei Kravinoff (Earth-22191)
- Minor Appearances of Sergei Kravinoff (Earth-22191)
- Media Sergei Kravinoff (Earth-22191) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Sergei Kravinoff (Earth-22191)
- Quotations by or about Sergei Kravinoff (Earth-22191)
- Character Gallery: Sergei Kravinoff (Earth-22191)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|