A very destructive robot carried by aliens in their space ship, it was accidentally lost on Earth, where it fell in the hands of Atlantean warlord Attuma. Attuma discovered that the Servo-Robot was unstoppable and managed to re-program it so that it attacked Atlantis, seat of Attuma's nemesis Prince Namor. The robot's attack led to a massive evacuation of the city, but Namor personally opposed the being, risking his own life.
Correctly assuming that Attuma had been unable to create such a technological wonder, Namor decided to send the robot's image to space so that its legitimate owners could know where it was. Namor did so with the help of faithful Dorma - the aliens returned on their ship, took the robot and left. Having lost his advantage, Attuma retreated.
- 2 Appearances of Servo-Robot (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Servo-Robot (Earth-616)
- Media Servo-Robot (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Servo-Robot (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Servo-Robot (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Servo-Robot (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|