Appearing in "One Hundredth Anniversary"
- Howling Commandos
- Marvin (Death)
- Assassin (Unnamed) (Death)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Cameo)
- Dick Ayers
- Gary Friedrich
- Martin Goodman (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four (Cameo)
- Baron Strucker (Splash Page Only)
- Agent of 1000 Faces (Splash Page Only)
- Capt. Sam Sawyer (Splash Page Only)
- Pam Hawley (Splash Page Only)
- Hans Rooten (Splash Page Only)
- Captain Savage (Splash Page Only)
- Colonel Klaw (Splash Page Only)
Synopsis for "One Hundredth Anniversary"
In an East Side Plaza the Howlers are holding a reunion celebrating their 100th issue in Marvel Comics. Set in the present (1972), Stan "the man" Lee is Master of Ceremonies of a rockus and star-studded assembly. Unfortunately, the event is disrupted by mysterious assassins. Rebel, now a U.S. Congressman, is gravely wounded by the snipers. Once again, the Howler's jump into action to avenge the shooting of one of their own.
The blockbuster you've been waiting for! The hard-hitting Howlers - as they were then - as they are today! Offbeat!
- While Izzy Cohen is also injured during this issue in a motorcycle wreck he appears to recover.
- This issue features a letters page, Tell It To Fury. Letters are published from Mike Francis and Adrienne Roy.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#890-Z.
- A doctor asks Stan Lee to pray for "Rebel" Ralston and Lee is depicted as fervently doing so, and shedding a tear.