Appearing in "The Last Prison Train"
- Howling Commandos
- Sgt. Nick Fury (Main story and flashback)
- Corp. "Dum-Dum" Dugan (Main story and flashback)
- Izzy Cohen (Main story and flashback)
- Eric Koenig (Main story and flashback)
- Robert "Rebel" Ralston (Main story and flashback)
- Gabriel Jones (Main story and flashback)
- Percival Pinkerton (Main story and flashback)
- United States Army
- Capt. "Happy Sam" Sawyer (Only in flashback)
- Colonel Schiller (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- Otto (Machine Gunner) (Main story and flashback)
- Heinrich (Machine Gunner) (Main story and flashback)
Races and Species:
- New York City (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Last Prison Train"
Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos are tasked with getting captured near a prison in Germany where they are to then free its prisoners whilst they are being transported by train toward Dresdan.
The Howlers were able to accomplish this task thanks in no small part to a Colonel Schiller a Nazi officer that was working with the allies and supplied the Howlers with guns while on the train. Using said guns they were able to free the prisoners and Schiller was able to deliver new orders to Fury before being shot by an unseen Nazi soldier, killing him.
The new orders tasked the company to head to Dresdan and free all the prisoners the Nazis have been keeping there. Prisoners have been transported to Dresdan in order to dissuade the allies from bombing the city. Koenig wishes to take this opportunity to assist German civilians as well as freeing the prisoners to ensure they all escape the approaching bombing the city will receive.